One Large Breath.
*Soche Dil Ke Aisa Kash Ho, Tujhko Ek Nazar Meri Talaash Ho..*
I've never replaced you. My heart is an elastic band, letting in as many people as it can; to complete the void that has been made for eternity, since the day you were made to leave. I thought I saw you today. I was talking to my cousin, and mid conversation I came to an abrupt halt, staring at the people passing by. Not breathing till i realised none of them were you.
One large breath.
Am I forgetting the beauty of your skin and mixing you with the ordinary?
Do you think of me? When you're sad. When you're hurt. When you're happy. When you cry. When you have done you're best and you need someone to say, I'm Proud of you.
One large breath.
Don't you ever wish for me? Wish that things were as pretty as they used to be? Kash aisa ho, with me?
Mia Jaan. I miss you. I do care for you.
I Dedicate this song to you, My Ajnabi, Stranger.
Mar jawan mar jawan…
tere ishq pe mar jawan
mar jawan mar jawan…
tere ishq pe mar jawan
*bheegi bheegi sapno ka jaisa khat hai yeh
hayyyy…
geeli geeli chaahat ka jaise lat hai yeh*
mar jawan mar jawan…
tere ishq pe mar jawan
mar jawan mar jawan…
tere ishq pe mar jawan
(arabic singing)
*soche dil ke aisa kash ho
tujhko ek nazar meri talash ho
jaise… khwabo hai akhon mein base meri
waise… neendo pe silvate pare meri
bheegi bheegi armaano ki rahad hai yeh
hayyy…
geeli geeli kwahish bhi tho behad hai yeh*
mar jawan mar jawan…
tere ishq pe mar jawan
mar jawan mar jawan…
tere ishq pe mar jawan
Comments
mai to pagal ho jayoo ga... aisa lagta hai !!!
it is natural for u to seek his face in every passer bys! do not let that scare u!
inna shara pyaar. <3
Eedaa. VEry VERY VERY eMO. teri ishq pai mai mar jawaan
:(