Stares and Gazes.

I think of you, Stranger and memories pour like rain.
The time you and I stayed back at tuition. Hiding behind the door, your body pinning me against the wall. Your warmth with the November cold. Lifted shirts and tracing tongues. First love bites and hiding them with your white sweater.
I miss you.

And then. You're never there, no matter how much my longing grows and no matter how hard it gets to breathe without you; You are never there.

His gaze burns my skin, I know he's looking. He comes closer, in this bitter winter, I can make out his incessant warmth, I want to hide into his arms. He comes closer, nearly wrapping his arms around me, I want to stay, I shove him back and run. He's able to grab my hand, he doesn't let me go. Staring into my eyes, he whispers my ear, "it's going to be okay, let me in."
His breath lingers on my neck, goose bumping my skin.
No.
Pushing him away with all my strength,though I know he will take care of me, though I know he can hold me up high and I wouldn't mind suffocating in his grasp, I Run.
Run as fast as I can, till there is no sign of him. Till I break down into tears and get mesmerized in the virtual fragrance of you, my darling, my Stranger, that my mind has created.
You are never there.
You captivate me in ways, I can't think of.

Let me run. Don't hold me in your gaze, you don't know me. You can't love me. I am not who I seem to be.
I'm a hundred different people, and no one knows even one of the people I can be.
Just put up the walls. And let yourself Breathe.
Just don't tell me you love me.
Just don't choke my thoughts.

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN

Comments

Unknown said…
perhaps that is what my stranger thinks... !

ha... def not !

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four