Zzz.

3 days. 3 nights.
72 hours.

Eaten Objects = 2

2 biscuits.

Drinks = 25

20 cups of tea.
5 glasses of 7up

Slept = ..
None.

I WANT TO CURL IN MY BED AND SLEEP. 72 holy Hours. I feel the earth is shaking. Major test. Chapters coming four.
Done how many?
Half a chapter

Why not studying now?
Brain is dead. Dead. daed.

*pouts*
*cries*
*opens book. stares at page*
and then?

*cries some more*

Comments

Anonymous said…
Omg,chun chun, baby I am horrified. 2 biscuits,in 72 hours! Very very unhealthy. Babe, you must nap. sleep for a few hours. This isn't the way to go. your brain is mush, won't be able to retain anything. Sleep. Wake up in a few hours. Have a hearty breakfast....shower, and get down to studying. It WILL make a difference. *hugs* Best of luck. Sleep well. Study well. Eat well. Much love.
Ubaid said…
:@ .... pagal ho gayee ho !! you'll get ill yaar :( ... pehely sey agar na ho gayee ho ... :( ...


did u try taking pills ?? :( ....

and stupid books ko chod do ... don't study ... coz us ka koi faida nahi ... U CAN'T STUDY WITHOUT HAVING PEACE .... so throw the books away ... and lay down ... aur duffer kuch kha kyun nahi rahi ?? stop drinking tea ... eat something !!

and lait jao ... you'll sleep .... ATLEAST I HOPE SO :(....

*relaxx* or atleast try to
Unknown said…
at least we know who's fault it is...

yours...

kuch khao !
oh.my.lord.

Im with Ubee on this one! books aint gonna do shit.
You need to rest that precious head of yours and eat. Eat!

(((hugs)))
x
Eminu said…
Sadia.
Why the worry? It has now officially been over 72 hours. I have lost my mind. And my friends from dentistry think i am actually asylum mad.
There is nothing cooler than just a leetle bit of insanity. And Im failing the test. And i want to sleep, but i cant because i have to study the trigeminal nerve, fifth cranial nerve and the pterygopalatine fossa. :P Cool haan? I hate it :P
OH I HAVE A MORPHO QUIZ! HE REALLY INSULTS YOU. I HATE IT
Eating makes my stomach burn.
Oh I did two blood tests. One bleeding time and the other clotting time. They pricked us. And my clotting time is slower than normal. Not good. But the guy who pricked us, did a deep prick. I no LIKEY! OOOO I have something for you, but i'll thingy it on ur post.

Ubee.
Listen to me, why worry so much yaar? I haven't slept on purpose. Well yeah Sunday night i cudn't sleep. And the other two nights i had to study. Mai Theeeek hooon. Alhumdulilah :)

Neeli.
Lol.

Sami.
Tang na kero.

Smiley.
Lookie at mee. I am smiling. =)


Okay, guys look i know you're right. I know. But, I need to do this, till the 24th. I'm wearied, and i need some sleep, for brain functioning. And i'll get it. Very soon. If i dont, my body itself will collapse and get what it wants. So stubborn.
I told my friends my mind has a mind of it's own. And they laughed at me. BUT I AM RIGHT
Anonymous said…
Bewaqoof aurat. MUJHE KEHTI REHTI HO AUR KHUD NAHI KHAATI?!
Eminu said…
I TELL YOU BECAUSE YOU NEED TO BE CARED FOR!
Ubaid said…
TUMHARI BAQWAS BAND NAHI HO SAKTI NAA ??

i said it before ... will say it again ... tumhari thukaii honay wali hai ...

LARKKIII sudher jaa !! seriously yaar !!!

and all of us worry coz we care !!
Anonymous said…
Okay.
For whoever bitch you're doing this. He must be sleeping your sleep. Get it back. Live it, man. Life is too short for such stuff. Yeah, yeah, whatdoInow? Right?
Babeh, welcome to the real world. GET SLEEP! -pours sugar-
Eminu said…
Ubee. Yaar. I know. =) and i am really really thankful to all those who do care. Really, you guys dont have to, but you do. And i love it, absolutely.
Oh btw. I slept for an hour and now i can't sleep.

Bush.
Coming coming to the real world. And no bitch. Well, i don't know for certain :P
Dentistry, is the menice behind all of this and partially insomnia. Loss of weight, eating makes me sleepy. sleep i cant afford. well at this moment, i can. Acha na naraz na ho.

*dances in the sugaarrr*
What do u mean u cant AFFORD sleep?!
like what the hell Chum Chum?!
You need sleep, your mind and brain need rest in order to function, billy silly!

ps: you gorra love Bush's comment! :D

:P
Anonymous said…
Booyah! meraw bachaw! <3
Eminu said…
Smiley, You are so adorable. :)
And I LOVE bush's comment. Cool isnt it? :P
Acha mai ja rahi hoon, sonay. No studying tonight.I realised, after thinking, mindlessly, what to study. :D nighters.

Bush you betta be proud :P
Anonymous said…
`course I am proud. Listening to Iron maiden, threw my M1 ki books away and drawing mosquitoz. :B
Jao so jao. G'Night!
Eminu said…
MOSQEEEETOOOSSS
CHEETOS
DORITOOSSS

Pour some kisses on meee :P HAHAHA NIGHT YAAR. Your and smiley's comment, very capturing :P
Ubaid said…
lolz ... ok honestly loved the coments of bush and smiley :p ...

and OYEEE one hour sleep ?? isn't that ALOTTTT ?? routine kharab nahi ho gayee kya ?? ;p itna ziyada soh liya ...

look now i have to make a table for u ... in which you'll daily give report HOW MUCH U ATE ... and HOW MUCH U SLEPT ... and even HOW MUCH U STUDIED :p .... oh yeah ek aur banana chahiya hai in which we'll write how much u wasted time :p buahahahah ....

lemme come back from work ... phir banatay hain ;) !!
Anonymous said…
Ha-ha. This is funny.
Ubeee, send us a copy of that table! Need backup copies, just in case :P
Zh. said…
HAYE KITNA CUTE TEMPLATE
Eminu said…
Mehreen, the comments are funny? :p

uglyduckling. I KNOW RIGHT O_O

Smiley, tang kerti ho yaar.

Zh. THANK YEWW!!!
Anonymous said…
This is utter madness!
I hope you're asleep right now catching up.
x
Eminu said…
Not really paper on monday.

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four