Give yourself up to Find the Inner You.

Jump up and down, laugh because it's funny and cry because it's sad.

Every one has a story. He, She, Them, You and me.

It all hurts a little, a little too much.

If your scars are visible, wear long sleeves and hide them, they'll eventually fade. The scars on your heart are invisible, they'll always hurt.

You have nobody in this city that you call your own. The ones who want to be, the ones who could be, the ones who Could Have Been. Where did they all go?

Orange-brown dried leaves to bright Spring green.

You loved them for so long; but now even the stupidity in your heart is angered and lost into ultimate grief and alas the hot tears trickling down from the corners of the eye.
Bbbbroken.( say it like that, bb bb roken)
There is nothing in the world that could heal her.
Ab tou toot gai na?
Jis pe hum mar mitay unko patah bhi nahi.


I loved you so much, waited every single day, that you might miss me today; but you honestly don't. No, you don't even sometimes.
Ab tou toor diya na?

Asal mai, guys. This is it. No more blogging, I mean yeah once a month( hopefully not), which has been the thing going on; but now it is being done a little more formally.
I will read the blogs. Commenting, I'm not too sure.

I always sang, "let's put up the walls between the houses and the highways and you can go your way and i can go my way."
But you turned it into reality.

I walked into the past, to find little things. Little trinklets that make you smile, 'cause that is your first thought; but they make you cry, because you begin admiring the space grown, how distance has really distanced us. Haha.


Little Person, with innocent eyes and soft skin and hair, will come. They will be my world.- Hai, Soon.

She looks right at you, knowing she's seeing through you; and says, '
I think you know that you need that to happen'
You look at her and give the angered smirk, but deep down you feel more broken, 'cause she is too real, she's too rational; and you know she's just spoken the truth.
"Ur capable ov so much more
to be dis amazing person wid alla grades
u need to loose the indifference.
"
"Yes yes"

We sang heartily, as though we would never sing like that again.
"It's a memory test, throw any old song at me, like really old. I think I'll even know the second verse"
"
Tooti hoi chooriyoon se jooroon gi kilhai mai, pichali gaali mai janay kiya choor aye mai"

We sang till our chest cavities filled us with pure happiness, of one being together, of second singing together and third, Little Person.

Oh. I hope your brusied knees don't hurt so bad.

I'm going to turn my head, and try to never look back here. BLWDT
you have only brought me sorrow, so it's time I let you go.
Take care.

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four