With thoughts dark layouts bright.
My head fucking hurts.
I fucking hate you and how you have the ability to control my life. Your fancy words, your fancy love for someone else.
I came with a good mind of bitching the world out. Of bitching you out, of bitching myself out. That was till the point, I read somewhere " I love you so much Michelle". Those were your words.
Now I just want to cry. I still hate you, because.
The wind plays flute
Through the cellar door
And on my window sill
Plays a sad old song
I hope tonight
You will touch my hair
And draw ghosts on my back
I fucking hate you and how you have the ability to control my life. Your fancy words, your fancy love for someone else.
I came with a good mind of bitching the world out. Of bitching you out, of bitching myself out. That was till the point, I read somewhere " I love you so much Michelle". Those were your words.
Now I just want to cry. I still hate you, because.
The wind plays flute
Through the cellar door
And on my window sill
Plays a sad old song
I hope tonight
You will touch my hair
And draw ghosts on my back
Comments
hey kiddo, keep your posts coming pls, we worry =/
khair kal paper dai loun, phir sahi tarah comment keroun gaa, until then take care :)
oyee write some poetry yaar, its been ages since i have read anything good, and i know you can write some awesome stuff so give it a try!!
and you just took away the colors of your butterfly, gave away your wings, and all this just for one person, yaar people survive, can't you see am an example, you called me pathetic, looser and many other names when i used to cry, when i used to whine... but now who is doing what, it's clearly visible!!
Yes am rubbing this on your face, coz kuch ehsas kerlo yaar, life's not that bad, incomplete YES, but bad NO....
The wings aren't given away and the colours are gone because they seem to match my layout. They butterfly has always been stuck in that web.
Anonymous.
Took you long enough to comment. Nothing is ever buried too deep, because you always know where to dig it out from again.
i pray that one day you'll find the courage to write the way you used to.
But no truth is, i dont have anything but cribbing which i dont have time for. :/ Sorry anonymous.
Yes, I missed you too :P
Assumptions. People are now mindless. Nothing to say to anyone, words not worth it. A whole lot of anger now, I suppose.
Anonymous.
hahahah Wohi ho ga jo manzoor e Khuda ho ga. = P
Sorry.
I'm studying for my exams thats all, and they aren't going so well.
They never are.
I do have something to write, its on a page crumpled somewhere.
Why so anxious. I'm just going to nag anyway.
uh huh, so its totally alright for you to make 'assumptions'
why are you generalizing the whole of humanity because of him, i know people can be selfish at times but they are definitely not mindless, and you need to take that anger out on something/someone, vent it out through this medium, you'll feel better. And you better find that piece of paper and start writing before this amazing blog wilts away.
BDS is no childs play so work hard and Good luck with your exams, i am sure you'll ace them.
infact i pray that you ace them :)
:)