Hai, yeh kaisi saza.

They say people come and go.
And I don't disagree to it.


When did you come and turn my world right? Oscillate it enough to change every beat of silence that existed into chords of laughter and let go's? Altering my hurt gifted by people's goodbyes, into scorn which made me laugh.
We are worlds a part; opposites in thoughts, difference in opinions, contradicting lives. But who are you?

Why do you do it?
I would sit and call you my best friend, but I don't know if it's okay to.
Every time I want to kill myself you make me gulp some sense. I am the hardest person to get through and yet you try. I know it won't last so long, I know it won't last forever. But please don't give up on me.
Please?

But, see, you already have. You gave up on me, so long ago.

It's time to leave,
It's time to say good-bye.
Head hidden under the hoodie.
Tears shiny as glitter.
Could've mistaken for a Halloween costume.

We've walked those streets before.
But now the sky has bled
The mundane shades of grey waiting
Replaced by black canopy of disappearance.
I thought I told you
Without you, everything falls apart.
I thought I told you,
Without you my world fades to black.

I've walked those streets before.
Memories brought to life.
Memories burnt to ashes.
Ashes in a jar, are nothing but a collection of loss.
You're a vivid blur.
I can remember your eyes,
But not the affection.
I can remember the radiance of your light,
But not the warmth.
Who are you?

"U shd knw tht at sme point in my life, i cudnt hv livd widout u n i cudnt hv died without u. That at sme point u wr everythng and evn mre!"

(Ubaid, you've been wanting me to write a poem for ages, so here it is. I know it's not great. But it's an attempt.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
We've walked those streets before.
But now the sky has bled
The mundane shades of grey waiting
Replaced by black canopy of disappearance.

I LOVED IT!
Ubaid said…
*speechless*

i wish there could be a like button over here, and i would just click on it, pata kya!! I REALLY REALLY LOVED IT!!

and you know what FINALLY buhahah FINALLY you wrote a poetry me feel like shmilinggg and giving a wink to you ;)
E said…
haw my bachi is writing again! welcome back!!!

whuts with the goodbyes huh?! yeh kaun hao? whutve i misseD?
Anonymous said…
To date, your BEST poem ever. Applause =)
Eminu said…
Thank you girls and Ubaid.

Eeda my love. No one's leaving. It's a poemm!!!
Anonymous said…
This is beautiful.
:)
Ubaid said…
i feel special being the only guy here :p
Eminu said…
Hfm, thank you love = )
Ps. I miss you.

Ubaid.
=P I know exactly where your heading. So stop!

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four