*sigh*

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;

Comments

Anonymous said…
Whoa. :| Awesome!
Anonymous said…
No one truly wants a vestal's lot. True they have no pain, but they have no joy.

how happy is the blameless Vestal's lot" can also be seen as a sardonic question disguised as an exclamation. To be blameless is to also be empty, meaningless and blank, without the weight of choice and consequence. The liberty of the lack of responsibility is naturally also the restraint of having "each wish resign'd". if we want only what we're given - is that happiness?
Eminu said…
I didn't write this, its a quotation of Alexander Pope.
Anonymous said…
i know ^^
Eminu said…
If we're given everything, without someone else's loss, then it is happiness.
Ubaid said…
buhahahahah loved it :D


and hayee eternal sunshine of the spotless mind... mayray ko bohat pasand hai movie... i think i sent you a song of it as well!!

and oyee tumharay naam ko kya hua?

mayri chun chun kahan gayee :(
Eminu said…
UBAAAAAAAAAAID! = P

Yeah you did, I already had heard of it. It's one of my besties and my favourites. No more chun chun Ubaid. =)
It's not a bad thing or a sad thing. Nothing to mourn over, nothing to laugh over. It's nothing = )
Now be happy.
Ubaid said…
HeHeHe :p

lol... hey watch G.I.JOE....

what does your new name mean?? And well i think nothingness is good at times... i hope this one is one of those times :)

P.s Nice template... ;)
love it =D


P.P.s change your blog name...
Anonymous said…
Magdalena - A perfect circle?
Eminu said…
Ubaid and Anonymous.
It is a song from APC. Magdalena. I don't like the song much as much as I like the whole ideology to it.
Also Magdalena was a musical play.
It was also a comic and Magdalena was the heroine in it. But I might change it, might not.

UBAID. I AM NOT CHANGING MY BLOG NAME. IT IS WONDERFUl. :p
Or perhaps I will. Let's see. Hai. WHAT WILL I CHANGE IT too. KI RAAKHAAN?
love the quote and the movie!
have you seen it?
Eminu said…
Yes. Absolutely amazing it is. = )
Thank you.
Abdullah Tariq said…
AWESOMEMOVIEQUOTEIWANNAWATCHITAGAIN!
Eminu said…
METOO. LETS.
I ares wants to watch butterfly effect again =)
Anonymous said…
Harsh Wavelength And a Steel Heart =s

butterfly effect is <3...
Ubaid said…
oyee visit my blog... there is a post called fades away read that... you'll love that song!!

secondly I adore your new blog name.. its so naicceee :D

waah kuriye tu punjabi vi boldi hai mainu tay maloom hi nahi tha :p
Eminu said…
Ubaid.
I did read your post. and Thanks.
Nahi I don't speak punjabi as such. I'm a pathan I speak pushto, a little, a little more than little.
Ubaid said…
oye kochaa tum pathaan ho... hum ko toh pashtoo aaata hi nahii...

hum punjabi bolnay ki kosish kertii tum pashto bolnay ki koshish kertaa....

hum ko pashto main galiyaan aatii tum ko punjabi main galiyaan aattaa

hum ko pushto main pass bulana aatii (dil tarosha) tum ko punjabi main pata nahi kyaa aattaa

:p :p

*sigh* silent readers =/
Eminu said…
I know gaaliyan, I think =P
It's dalta rasha. = D
Nah. I don't know.

I somehow like the tranquility.
Lalalalala.

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four