When you feel so tired but you can't sleep. And sometimes the state of being numb kicks in so strong, that you don't know what will make you happy.
Popular posts from this blog
How much.
If you were to measure love, how would you do it? How were you, to tell someone how much you love them? Denying all rules of the Supreme, to be with someone, you love. You are able to detach for sometime, and then? You stumble, you fall. You fall back where you were. Fall back in love. If you were to. Put yourself in someone else's shoes, would you react the same? Yes. I am trying. I am trying to be a good person. How much can you run from your past. Maybe i am running in circles, to hit exactly back into, what i am running from. Collision, perfectly elastic. Swinging like a pendulum. What if, you regret your past so much so, that you recede into believing the existence of yourself being flawed. No. I am not being poor little me. My past, my doings. My fault. I am sorry for it. I wish, it didn't come up again again like a bullet through the chest. I am sorry.
Comments
Mashallah
waisey stay away from the kid, you are a bad influence :p :p
Mubarak ho!
:D