And they left.

It's 5.40 am. They just left.
5.41 am silence has begun carpeting the crevices and the corridors. Only forms of silence walk through the doors. They shut the door before the left; no one is going to into that room, except for the servants who clean the house.
I can hear my whisper being a roaring thunder. The tick tock of the alarm clock is making me go insane, it's too loud.
Has silence really walked in? Or has insanity reached another level.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm reading this post in terrible times. But I wouldn't let it familiarize itself with what's happening in my life. Although, you see, I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about. It's not insanity. It's just that sad annoying bugger called loneliness. It'll go away soon.
Anonymous said…
sis and baby left? *hug*

your birthday twin....much much older though
Ubaid said…
*huggy*

i don't have anything to say... silence is the only thing i am left with!
Anonymous said…
up? abi?

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four