Crimson Splatter?

It's becomes a funny thought, after a while, when it becomes recurring that you are shooting yourself. Your body and soul feel so vacant, that you keep imaging a black .45 mm gun on the right temporal bone. Barely pushing the trigger, till it is actually pulled and your brain is smeared with blood, right next to your lifeless body.
It becomes funny, when you imagine it right before sleeping and the first thought to come into your head when you wake up.
It's weird when you take two sleeping pills, hoping to be out for the night, but instead you are up at six am.
It's a sad existence when you keep watching yourself shoot, with a crimson splattered brain or keep wanting to sleep because you don't have the urge to do anything else.
I would cry for some help, but I keep believing I am fine on my own; only it makes me feel worse.
Am I stronger than that? Why must I keep believing that shooting myself is an easier way out of these things..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Suna hai tumhari ik nigah se qatal hote hain loog

ek nazar hum ko bhe daikh lo k zindagi achi nahi lagti.....
Ubaid said…
It reminded me of Russian roulette by Rhianna

fursat milay toh kabhi hamein bhi yaad ker laina...
Bari pur ronaq hoti hain yaaden hum faqiroun ki...
Ali said…
Death, you believe is an exhilarating experience? Ufff
Ubaid said…
where did my comments go?? :s

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four