Old.
Your eyes are the world to me, and every time I look into them I wish that I could read them.
I wish I had the ability to tell what you are thinking.
Every-time I hold your hand, I feel that everything is going to be okay. Which is why I hold your hand, I know it doesn't change anything.
Whenever I am around you, I feel that I haven't entirely lost the person I used to be. That there is a way I can be the person I was.
I wish I had the ability to tell what you are thinking.
Every-time I hold your hand, I feel that everything is going to be okay. Which is why I hold your hand, I know it doesn't change anything.
Whenever I am around you, I feel that I haven't entirely lost the person I used to be. That there is a way I can be the person I was.
Comments
lol after writing the comment I just read the title