Surpass.
There's something about sleeping pills.
Like there is something about weed and cigarettes.
You begin taking them again, because of some certain reason and when the initial stimuli ends, you still feel like taking them; either because you can't get sleep after, a short addiction, or something new comes up.
Eventually reasons build up and then you just want to take them, even if someone calls you insecure or paranoid.
Let the urge surpass.
Or perhaps, I should just take one.
Like there is something about weed and cigarettes.
You begin taking them again, because of some certain reason and when the initial stimuli ends, you still feel like taking them; either because you can't get sleep after, a short addiction, or something new comes up.
Eventually reasons build up and then you just want to take them, even if someone calls you insecure or paranoid.
Let the urge surpass.
Or perhaps, I should just take one.
Comments
=)
I'm of sorts okay :)
Still worried abt you, Chun chun. <3
Chin up, Soldier!