Solitude.
How many of us dream good dreams and how often? It happens so many times that you have something, that you can call yours, and lose it. Not lose it, in the literal sense of parting but rather not have something because its not good for you or because its not right; like drugs, they make you feel great and make you forget things on temporary basis, but that doesn't fit in the characteristics of being good for you.
There are underlying consequences that you subconsciously become oblivious to. Even Newton said, " Every action has an equal and opposite reaction."
Most of us like to think of it as a theory of Physics regarding laws of motion. Honestly, it makes me think that Newton was an ass of a smart Physicist and an un-apprehended philosopher.
What if the action is bonding of breakable-unbreakable ties and the consequence is not of losing someone but of hope because in actual you've abandoned a more Divine Abstract.
It's bewildering and what I write doesn't make sense.
Being afraid changes everything.
Afraid of losing, of believing, of being deserted, Afraid of losing yourself, of being a disappointment. Afraid of Falling In Your Own Eyes.
Afraid of the dark - hell you can't even go to the kitchen at night, if the lights are off, to eat when you have raging hunger pangs
I have some, somethings to say, I have much of those somethings to say but the more I blurt the more absurd I sound - so I prefer maintaining tranquillity( there's nothing to say, it already makes sense to me.)
Sometimes thoughts gnaw on my nerve coverings and leave them exposed; my feelings gain an unrecognisable dejection and seem to lurk till its sunshine again, that is if I get to close my eyes and rest. Slumber gives a hangover of the preceding sentiments and like a train they keep choo choo-ing.
The problem isn't hidden or under a facade. It's out there, raw and aggressive and there is no time for dealing. This, whatever this is, needs to become dormant, so I can face them some other day.
Just. Not. Now.
There are underlying consequences that you subconsciously become oblivious to. Even Newton said, " Every action has an equal and opposite reaction."
Most of us like to think of it as a theory of Physics regarding laws of motion. Honestly, it makes me think that Newton was an ass of a smart Physicist and an un-apprehended philosopher.
What if the action is bonding of breakable-unbreakable ties and the consequence is not of losing someone but of hope because in actual you've abandoned a more Divine Abstract.
It's bewildering and what I write doesn't make sense.
Being afraid changes everything.
Afraid of losing, of believing, of being deserted, Afraid of losing yourself, of being a disappointment. Afraid of Falling In Your Own Eyes.
Afraid of the dark - hell you can't even go to the kitchen at night, if the lights are off, to eat when you have raging hunger pangs
I have some, somethings to say, I have much of those somethings to say but the more I blurt the more absurd I sound - so I prefer maintaining tranquillity( there's nothing to say, it already makes sense to me.)
Sometimes thoughts gnaw on my nerve coverings and leave them exposed; my feelings gain an unrecognisable dejection and seem to lurk till its sunshine again, that is if I get to close my eyes and rest. Slumber gives a hangover of the preceding sentiments and like a train they keep choo choo-ing.
The problem isn't hidden or under a facade. It's out there, raw and aggressive and there is no time for dealing. This, whatever this is, needs to become dormant, so I can face them some other day.
Just. Not. Now.
Comments
It's going to make sense to some, not everyone, I suppose.