An encircled circle, in a circles. Circles in Circles

Repeating what I say is a hobby, like writing; even if I suck at it.
What are boundaries and fences and things that keep one thing apart from the other.
Why must there be barriers. But if you don't love me, like I do you does that mean I am forbidden to speak of it too?
It's a late night, and I suppose missing you is something that is not under my control rather than a hobby or a habit.

I have begun loathing you, yet I doubt I do but not doubt the fact that I do not love you. Not now and not ever again, though my thoughts do wonder about you, because I am not soul less like you.
I'm not anything like you and thank God for that.

Insanity grows stronger as its antonym grows weaker.
I was a little deranged before, now I am a little more.
Everything hurts; A bruise, a fall, a broken heart when it breaks again and again and again and again. It will hurt each time because we are all just humans.
Just to make sure I am not selfish , I will say that not only I but everyone gets hurt. I am not a special case. I am not a victim in particular.

An empty heart, a deserted soul and mindless as ever. I do not have a brain to ever do well in anything. A mindless brain? A hurting ache. A hurting ache? Haha.
I do not blame you, love. I never will. I understand what you do and why you do it. Atleast sometimes.

Eventually buildings and roads get broken and are reconstructed, like basic walls. My walls for you will always shatter, no matter how high they stand. I think it's because somewhere sometime, I could you call you mine.
Though considering all considerations - No I don't think I want to consider anything. I love calling you mine.
And even if we're not what we are, atleast we'll always be us as you and me, as best friends.

I could say more, but to me you are perfect..

Comments

Anonymous said…
didnt get the start but i liked the flow of things and how u make such imp things sound so simple.
Eminu said…
Who said important things aren't simple?
Shady. said…
I believe everything is simple orignally but we complicate matters so much that a point comes where we no longer understand them ourselves.
Eminu said…
Shady, I agree.
I absolutely agree. At the end, I never understand anything..
Bubbles said…
'like writing; even if I suck at it.'

I don't even know what else to say to you. I am sorry.
Eminu said…
Bubbles no one is forcing you. = )
Bubbles said…
Ouch =( Sorry.
Eminu said…
I didn't know what else to say either...
Bubbles said…
why delete your last post? Is everything allright?
Bubbles said…
Umm. Because?
Ubaid said…
good hai

p.s. hey stranger :)
Anonymous said…
This place is cold, very very cold
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday ))
Bubbles said…
Sigh.. Get better. we miss you here.
Eminu said…
I'll be around here sooner than you think.
Bubbles said…
Then we shall wait, for as long as you'll take. [:)]

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four