Cropped Phrases II

One can make you feel more ordinary everyday, but the worst is when you are more ordinary to another person, each passing day.


I am more ordinary to you each and every surpassing day.

Comments

Tinuviel said…
We're all ordinary except for that one person. For that one person, we are beyond extraordinary.
Bubbles said…
How about, after a long gloomy day, you look forward to talking to the only person who you think has the power to make every thing alright - But his estranged demeanor makes feel like shit, and all you want is to curl yourself in a fetal position and cry your eyes out...

I don't know why i am telling you this, or if this is relevant.
IT BLOODY STINGS. I wonder we can ever be the same after tonight.
Eminu said…
Bubbles feel better.

Tinuviel.Its when that extra ordinary person makes you feel like nothing.
Bubbles said…
Have fun today :)

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four