Do not speak as loud as my heart.
Today was the last day. The time is up and the counting of hours and school days to spend together have ended. The times spent in travelling and the times spent.
We all eventually fade, no matter how much you keep in touch. But that's life. A part of life that you want to keep on forgetting but nothing lasts forever. Not even friends or life.
I am tired of covering every step of my sadness with dirt. Can you heal me? I don't want to tell you how sad I am because I am sick of being the one who is always sad.
He said I should get my act together and so did she. I can't listen to what I don't hear. If I am too busy thinking I am okay, how will I ever know the truth.
No one ever said it was easy.
Comments