Mystery.
I don't know why, I don't know when. I know I just do.
I don't know why I miss you. I don't know when I'll get over you. I just know that I love and despise you simultaneously. Not one existing without the other in any increase or decrease of intensity.
I know I smile when I think of the good times. I know that I frown when I think of what you did to me. And sometimes I think. That you miss your past when the present isn't as good and you're uncertain of your future.
"tu bin bataye mujhey ley chal kahien jahan tu muskeraye, meri manzil waheen."
But dragonflies and nightingales come for just some time in a year.
I don't know why I miss you. I don't know when I'll get over you. I just know that I love and despise you simultaneously. Not one existing without the other in any increase or decrease of intensity.
I know I smile when I think of the good times. I know that I frown when I think of what you did to me. And sometimes I think. That you miss your past when the present isn't as good and you're uncertain of your future.
"tu bin bataye mujhey ley chal kahien jahan tu muskeraye, meri manzil waheen."
But dragonflies and nightingales come for just some time in a year.

Comments