Imaginative Dialogue.

M: Hi. How are you doing.
M': I'm fine.
M: I thought I should say hello and tell you about my life.
M': ...
M: It's okay you don't have to say anything. Actually I just need you to talk to me. I'm not doing so well. I just wish you were here.
M': I'm here now. And you know I can't always be.
M: I'm not going to ask for much. I want us to be friends.
M': We can't be.
M: Why not?
M': I don't know. I want to but it's better this way.
M: Don't go. Just stick around for a bit. Maybe till I get married and I'm forced to get rid of you. Or you get married and are forced to get rid of me.
M': Haha. You are funny shawty.
M: I knew you always took me as funny.
M': I did. So what's bothering you shell?
M: Did I tell you, I love it when you take my name. I feel so. Unrealistically important.
M': ... you are doing that weird thing again.
M: What weird thing?
M': Haha. Nothing. Do you want to tell me about yourself or are you going to stall?
M: I think I'll go with stall, don't you know? I don't want you to leave. Just try being my friend, it'll be fun. I'm a fun person.
M': Haha. I said you're funny, not fun.
M: Don't lie to me. Fun, funny same difference. Are you going to stall too?
M': Maybe. Why do you want to be friends? Don't you hate me already?
M: Friends is good. And I can tell you another million reasons but it'll all depend on whether you will stay or not. Hate? Why would I hate you?
M': You don't? Haha. Tell them anyway.
M: No. I'm not telling you. Then when you leave, which I know you will, then I'll think it's all in vain. If I hated you, I wouldn't ask you to be my friend, now would I?why would I hate you?
M': Acha then don't tell me. It makes sense. I don't know. I just thought especially with that one message you sent. It felt like you hated me.
M: you're an idiot. I don't hate you. Except this one time. When you totally degraded me. You do know becoming what I am is one of the biggest achievements of my life. Maybe my only. And what you said, you threw my life away in that second. My life's work in a second.
M': I'm sorry. I'm proud of you. Dr. M. I'm really sorry.
M: that's what I wanted to hear the first time. It still feels good. Thank you. You taking my name. It's strange. I love it.
M': Why?
M: I wish I knew. Maybe I can taste the sweetness of my own name. Hahaha. Hmm. Sometimes I think my hugest drive to be a dentist was you. I had to be something.
M': really? I was long gone. This was for you.
M: Haha. Maybe it was for my parents. I'm not sure. These things get hazy.
M': Haha.
M: now we can finally run away. We are both professionals now. Haha. It's a joke. No tenshun.
M': I know it is. Haha. Listen I have to go. My mom is calling me.
M: oh I was just getting started. But I allow you. Take care.
M': hahah. Allow ki Bachi. You too. Allah hafiz.
M: Allah hafiz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four