So don't make me wait.
The conversations in my head are becoming louder; so loud that I want them to be true.
I'm getting into old habits. Old habits, new habits. Old habits that have been reburfished make a new habit. In general, old habits are just remodelled into new habits but the old habits are your roots.
What happens at the end of this trip? When I get back into my old habits and you move back to where you live. When do I see you again? In another five months? Another year? Can you guarantee anything? What you dont know is when you aregone, i have no body. I have nobody.
And because I love you so much;
I only want to wish you well forever.
So if there's no tomorrow, remember that there is me. who will love you endlessly to eternity.
You; the one who broke my heart.
I dont know you would undertsand it better in english, so i will try with something that we both understand.
Mai tenu samjhawan ki, na teray baju lagda jee
tu ki janay pyaar mera, mai karaan intezar tera
Good bye.
I'm getting into old habits. Old habits, new habits. Old habits that have been reburfished make a new habit. In general, old habits are just remodelled into new habits but the old habits are your roots.
What happens at the end of this trip? When I get back into my old habits and you move back to where you live. When do I see you again? In another five months? Another year? Can you guarantee anything? What you dont know is when you aregone, i have no body. I have nobody.
And because I love you so much;
I only want to wish you well forever.
So if there's no tomorrow, remember that there is me. who will love you endlessly to eternity.
You; the one who broke my heart.
I dont know you would undertsand it better in english, so i will try with something that we both understand.
Mai tenu samjhawan ki, na teray baju lagda jee
tu ki janay pyaar mera, mai karaan intezar tera
Good bye.
Comments