Aaj Janay Ki Zidd Na Kero
If there was anything I could say to you, it would be, ' please don't go.'
It's not because I will miss you as a person.
I will miss the times I've had with you. It's scary and sad, all in one.
When will I see you again? Will we be the same when I see you?
It's time that scares me. We are free today but the next time you come, I might be married and this time won't ever be the same. That freedom, our childish complains, our cat grrrs.
I am telling you time will change us, and we wont be the people we knew, when you leave.
Bahut ziyada yaad aow gi yaar.
Its like ripping off a bandaid, even before the scar healed, so it split asunder ever more.
Please. aaj jaanay ki zidd na kero.
Do you remember, that one night, when you and I lay on the bed our heads hanging from the end and lying flat on our back. Watching the buildings and the cars change colours. We were listening to chasing cars, and for some odd reason I knew I was going to be okay.
Now you are going, And again I will be alone.
I miss you most, my dragonfly/ Even on the most silent days, close your eyes and think of me, I will always be there.
Good bye, my dragonfly,
It's not because I will miss you as a person.
I will miss the times I've had with you. It's scary and sad, all in one.
When will I see you again? Will we be the same when I see you?
It's time that scares me. We are free today but the next time you come, I might be married and this time won't ever be the same. That freedom, our childish complains, our cat grrrs.
I am telling you time will change us, and we wont be the people we knew, when you leave.
Bahut ziyada yaad aow gi yaar.
Its like ripping off a bandaid, even before the scar healed, so it split asunder ever more.
Please. aaj jaanay ki zidd na kero.
Do you remember, that one night, when you and I lay on the bed our heads hanging from the end and lying flat on our back. Watching the buildings and the cars change colours. We were listening to chasing cars, and for some odd reason I knew I was going to be okay.
Now you are going, And again I will be alone.
I miss you most, my dragonfly/ Even on the most silent days, close your eyes and think of me, I will always be there.
Good bye, my dragonfly,
Comments