Then and Now.
It was a beautiful then.
Like two lines we intersected.
Running together, as one.
You and me.
We and Us.
It was the beautiful Us.
We smiled without compulsion.
The other, everything ever needed.
Loneliness, was just a thought.
Complete Strangers, now.
Like parallel lines we run,
Never to entwine again.
Faded to
Me and I,
You and Them.
Loneliness, the only reality.
By.
Michelle Ali Khan.
}}choti_goth.
Like two lines we intersected.
Running together, as one.
You and me.
We and Us.
It was the beautiful Us.
We smiled without compulsion.
The other, everything ever needed.
Loneliness, was just a thought.
Complete Strangers, now.
Like parallel lines we run,
Never to entwine again.
Faded to
Me and I,
You and Them.
Loneliness, the only reality.
By.
Michelle Ali Khan.
}}choti_goth.
Comments
This is so soulful.
I believe poetry is a piece of our soul we unravel little by little in the words we write.
I hope the loneliness disappears and gives you happiness for an eternal life.
Ameen.
:)
I would be Michelle. =)
and thank you so much for appreciating all of my writings.
You're welcome.
It's becoming reminiscent to msn!