Beekara Nakaara, More.

I need. To. Shower.
It's been six days.
I go to my bathroom, announcing I am going for a shower, and then when I come out, my face is shiny and clean, my teeth are brushed, my toe nails are tidy, but I am dirty. 
Dirty.
Erk.
Shower. 

I don't want to. I don't want to get up from my bed, I just wanna lie awake, staring at my ceiling, my newly painted walls. I want to look outside the window, 'cause I have no curtains, I'm getting Yellow Blinds. It's a mundane Winter grey. Hmph. 

Can't you just throw another quilt? I'm still Cold.

Before you leave, don't forget to turn off the lights and to shut the door.

Comments

Unknown said…
ur lazyness is turnin u beekara nakaara :(
Zh. said…
i showered today after 4 days, so i feelssss youuuu
E said…
ganday log.
stinky stinky.


im kinda OCD'd with hot showers.
its sad.
:S
Eminu said…
zh: thabk God sombody does =)

Eeda: Man i used to ocd with showers. But now.. i dont care
neeli said…
i also showered after agges today. three days. haye.
Eminu said…
Haha i gave in today. My khala threw me into the bathroom. :)

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four