Grub. [ Grubious Dubious ]



                        GRUB BOARD




  GRUB TREE



         *LAND OF GRUB*



I don't know what it was about these people, that made me so comfortable with them. These people, are My Friends. We are grubious dubious, at all times.
We belong from Grub Land. [It's the BEST piece of land]
We are
Grub. 

I don't think, I would've ever liked Lahore, if it wasn't for these guys. From this lot, the only two people I truly know, are Shiza and Aadil. And I am quite certain, that if I had more time, they would've been my
bestest friends. =D
You know the type of friends, who you don't have to ask them to help you out for your sister's wedding, but they come to help anyway. The friends who take you everywhere and anywhere they are going to. The type of friends you could remain silent with, and they still won't judge you. Perhaps, thats 'cause we are very very dubious at all times, but who knows =P

You know what, I typed up three paragraphs and I backspaced all of it; it just didn't feel good enough. 
I'm at a loss of words to tell you all, that Grub has made me have so much fun, has made me feel so loved, has made me smile so often, that now my jaw muscles hurt. I miss how everything was, in the past two days. The extremely wet grass, the starry night, the having to pee, nearly after every ten minutes, the aeroplane flying right above our heads. The burping competitions. The Dell Laptop, the Bring me the Disco King. The room. The hugs and the very noisey Rikshaws.
The Red and Brown friends. And our perfectly planned life in Romania. 

Sometimes, I've wondered, in my silence, when I was hanging out with them, what if we all did end up there, successful,
dubious and happy. It made me wonder, if there was anything that would tear us a part, considering they had known me a little longer than just two days; or nothing in this world could decimate this, us, The Grub.

I miss you all. At this time, if I were there, I would be hanging out with you guys. =(
Islamabad's non haziness reminds me of you guys. Of silent supreme hope, hidden behind songs with guitar beats and piano's whistling. Look at what two days can do? It feels as though i found my haven and i had to leave it. We walk through linear streets to a green land, feeding on reality and constructing ambition, to be. We shall unite soon. 
*Hugs*


Dedicated to Grub. 
Aadil, Raed, Shiza, Verdah. 


Soon there'll be nothing left of me
Nothing left to release
Dance, dance, dance thru' the fire
Dance, dance, dance thru' the fire
Feed me no lies
I don't know about you, I don't know about you
Breathe through the years
I don't know about you, I don't know about you
Bring me the disco king
I don't know about you, I don't know about you
Dead or alive, bring me the disco king
Bring me the disco king

Comments

Anonymous said…
true friendships are hard to find...
cherish those moments... some of them would remain memorable for eternity!
Eminu said…
oh i wish i knew them from before, or somehow i had more time. =( I miss them.
Shiza M. said…
We shall meet again my love.
Missed you today.
Mwaaah.
:)
Shiza M. said…
And none of us are lahorees abdul sami.
Just a bunch of cool people who happen to be in Lahore.
:)
Anonymous said…
Michelle, love the pictures, loving your blog about us. Miss you oh-so-very-much sweets!

*muah*

And yes, we shall meet again. Soon. Birthings shirthings. Yes, yes. We shall PARRRTAAAYYYYY!
Eminu said…
miss you guys tooooooo :'(
Yes TOTALLY. birthings and partyings and funnings! yes!

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four