On the Outside, Looking In.

To me, you were many bright sunny days. So tell me, why do I miss you when it's raining.
I take pills and remind myself of the horrors I've already lived.
It has been raining, continuously; it's cold and empty. A revelation bestowed, my love for rain has diminished, like winter fog that clears at midday.
You don't love me. Don't be fooled by your own thought, I don't love you either.

You'll never see the hidden truth, you'll always believe the facade you see. If only you would will to see behind it, would it matter to you, at all?
Insanity overwhelms, and this two centimeter, white object will help through another nocturnal night.
Have I not become, what we both despised? A misery thriving adolescent, another attention craving madman. Do you see what your absence has done?
Talking to the moonlight and it only shines it's perfect stillness, like the plastic doll smile, repulsively fake.
Truth is.
Light blinds you, like a meaningful song pricking holes into your heart, being left deaf to the world around you.
In numbness you gaze, tears trickle, lacking heart beat of yours tells you, that this is what you are; sad and lonely.
And you'll die without knowing, if you were ever really loved.

Comments

Unknown said…
why bother writin about it then ?
Ubaid said…
ok finally u got something out of your head ....


hey why do u eat pillz :x ... stop it !! it is not good for you :( .... i have already tried it... now it doesn't even effect the way it used to do .... so maan lay yaar dekh goli khanay sey behter hai banda kuch na kuch baqwas ker lay ... its better then this !! anyways lecture over :s !!
Eminu said…
@ Sami.
Cause I have a weird syndrome. Something like OCD. No, I'm Kidding. I have a heart and a mind, which work happily together, powering the ability to Hurt. To still write beyond. I don't know. No, I do. And I don't like how you flattened my words into the truth of all truths.


@Ubee.

I know. I am a Doctor to be. I know it's side affects, I know how real it is. But God, there is no saving myself from it. I come back to the same ole things. But. Don't worry. I haven't done it, in a long time. =)
Ubaid said…
@chun chun
chalo good bacha .... waisey mujhey bhi arsaa ho gaya hai it has been ages since i tried it ... per aaj irada hai ...

waisey mai toh neurobedoxine khata houn tum ??
Eminu said…
^
Why today? What's the point of not doing it in a while?
You take waaaa?
Anything I can get my hands on. Valium. Xanax. Ativans. ANYTHING. Preferably, xolonox.
So f-ing intoxicating. BLISSSSSSSSSS
Ubaid said…
hehhe yaar raat ko loun gaa naa ... 2 din sey soya nahi naa ... is liye ... i really need it ...

mayri wali toh yaar reliver hai ...

its pretty good ... bas smell nahi achi ...

hm ... tumhari list lambi hai ... yaar xanax mayri bad baja dayta hai ... last time i took us ney mujhey 2 din tak hosh mai hi nahi aanay diya ... it reacted me !!
Eminu said…
Really? Xolonox is stronger than xanax. Xanax is a pill that only calms you down, slows your system. I've hardly heard anyone going that down with xanax. Hmm. Take your pill but not too many.
Ubaid said…
yaar haan mujhey pata hai per the day when i took it ... us din mainey pehley ek dupahar ko khai thi phir raat ko ... don't knw it reacted some how ...


haan yaar sirf 2 khaoun gaa ...


waisey hum kitnay besharmoun ki tarah goliyoun ki batein ker rahein hain :p lolz !!
Unknown said…
i kno u dont... but u hav to admit it... u r only hurtin urself ...

but i m glad u hav moved into the next phase now... totally glad :) !
Eminu said…
@ Ubee.
Yeah, but pills are not something one should hide. =)

@Sami.

Hurting myself? I'm done and over this. It's not over till it's really over. It's Over.
I have dentistry man, it's an honorable profession. I become a Doctor. I don't have time for all of this, this hurt. Anymore.
You're just right, I don't know. I don't ever bloody know.
Theres a time for everything and everyone. just let it come to you, its better that way :)

and mann...tone it down on the pills!!

<3
Unknown said…
i wasn talkin abt that but u seem to b on the right path so good for u !!!
Eminu said…
@ Sami, thank you. =)

@Smiley, you mean to wait? I've been waiting for as long as i can remember. But when you've missed your bus, the same bus won't come to pick you up right? You live in imagination, thinkin it JUST might come back. So it doesn't and realise. So you leave that place, hoping never to return to that area.
Anonymous said…
Its good that you are trying to get it all out of your system.
Keep writing.
Anonymous said…
I agree with ^ take it out of your system.
And you're right: you have your degree, make that your utmost priority and stay happy.
I know this may sound unorthodox but if pills make you happy- go for it.Like you said, you know the implications and consequences of such medication.

Stay smiling.
x

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four