Taggations.
I was tagged by Hfm
SCATTERGORIES
1. What is your name: Michelle
2. A 4 Letter word: meri
3. A Boys Name: Mike
4. A Girls Name: Maria
5. An Occupation: Maid
6. A Color: Maroon
7. Something you wear: Mask
8. A Beverage: Martini
9. A Food: Mayonnaise
10. Something found in the bathroom: mat
11. A place: Madagascar
12. A Reason for being late: Mating =P
13. Something you shout: MOTHER
I'd keep the spirit alive, but all those i would tag, are already tagged.
SCATTERGORIES
1. What is your name: Michelle
2. A 4 Letter word: meri
3. A Boys Name: Mike
4. A Girls Name: Maria
5. An Occupation: Maid
6. A Color: Maroon
7. Something you wear: Mask
8. A Beverage: Martini
9. A Food: Mayonnaise
10. Something found in the bathroom: mat
11. A place: Madagascar
12. A Reason for being late: Mating =P
13. Something you shout: MOTHER
I'd keep the spirit alive, but all those i would tag, are already tagged.
Comments
I dont scream mother, but i cudnt come up with anything else.
:)
But it's out of love and that I NEED her.
Thanks for doing this.
:]
Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)