Untitled...

Had you only said,

"Let me hold your hand."

I would've survived.

Isn't silence, the only sound between you and I?

Comments

:(

i would hold your hand Chum Chum :)
Eminu said…
thanks smiley.

ubee, it's sad but real. and its okay, perhaps
Unknown said…
but he did say that... haina?

u heard it...

u saw it in da eyes... u heard it!
Eminu said…
He says it in my dreams. I see it in his eyes, in my world of unreal.
I love it.

But the truth is, he doesn't even want to see my face. =)

Why do i see desperation in you, son?
Unknown said…
desperation to attain leads to great things... !!!
Eminu said…
Then its not desperation. Its desparity, i seee in you.
You sound like you almost want to believe, he said it.
Does your heart want to believe that your stranger said it to you?
Unknown said…
my stranger wud never... !

its jus dat my stranger wud not hear when i said all that...

and yet later on complain that if only i had... !
Ubaid said…
actually am still sad coz it keeps on reminding me of something pretty similar to it :( .... thats why !!
Eminu said…
@ sami. maybe, that is what is plaguing your mind.

@Ub.
Life.
Move on?
Ubaid said…
hehehe ... i have already moved on ... but u can`t kill your memories !!
Anonymous said…
Silence,too, is quite meaningful ;)
Daanish said…
paradox,circumstantial,hiersy!

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four