If you were to measure love, how would you do it? How were you, to tell someone how much you love them? Denying all rules of the Supreme, to be with someone, you love. You are able to detach for sometime, and then? You stumble, you fall. You fall back where you were. Fall back in love. If you were to. Put yourself in someone else's shoes, would you react the same? Yes. I am trying. I am trying to be a good person. How much can you run from your past. Maybe i am running in circles, to hit exactly back into, what i am running from. Collision, perfectly elastic. Swinging like a pendulum. What if, you regret your past so much so, that you recede into believing the existence of yourself being flawed. No. I am not being poor little me. My past, my doings. My fault. I am sorry for it. I wish, it didn't come up again again like a bullet through the chest. I am sorry.
Comments
what happens next is normally totally upto u !
It's abysmal, this hole we fall through. The only way to get through it is close your eyes and pretend you're going up. It makes the journey down more easier.
@ Tinuvel, but your still falling down right? It's a slow down process, not a cure, is it?
And it's not a cure. A cure would be something that actually helps you go up.
This is a placebo.
And it's not a cure. A cure would be something that actually helps you go up.
This is a placebo.
Not a cure right? It's all in the head, the floating?
@S.H
When exactly do you hit the ground? I know that light begins to appear when the night is it's darkest. But when will I reach that "darkest"?
I hope it vapourizes from my head, so i can eternally float.
Hai, your words make sense to me. Healing myself. Sounds nice, but hard.
In my meagre experience, you never reach the bottom. All you can do is grab onto the nearest surface you can find and cling on for dear life!
Grabbing the nearest surfaces, is hope?
I wish, I could hit the ground or just float. I don't care if it is a temporary boost up or the final boost up, reaching happy land. I just want is. The beginning's after ends. A fresh start.
rock bottom, u start building up from ground and then reach the stars and beyond... :)
Soon. InshaAllah.
@ Bush.
I guess it is time. I can teach my brain new stuff, but i can't teach my heart not to feel.
Future is near, IA
Hope you have a great day!
I'm Trying. =)
Thanks. Your advise really counts.
You have a great day tooo...
lagta hai mujhey samjha samjha ker tum train ho gaii ho ;) ... lolz
@chun chun
yaar this was definitly a good advice .... FORGIVE YOUR SELF !!!
i haven't read what everyone said up there, i might just totally be off track with my comment.
Everyone, can write what they think love, you don't have to comment like everyone else =)
http://ubeee.blogspot.com/2009/01/how-weird-are-you.html