4.10 Am. I have slept all evening, yes with chemicals.
How lonely can one get in their loneliness?
I'm fine. Thank you very much.
Nothing Left To Say.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
Kid, so sorry that the viva didn't go as well. Turn your loneliness into solitude and learn to enjoy it. Enjoy being with yourself. Scream out/cry out/ exercise out the hurt _chuck it out of your system. take care.
HEyyyyyyyy why do u always make me sad !! i just got offline at like 3 ... and this medication things does work ... but come on girl !! find a way out of it !!
S.H I passed atleast. Only crying and crying had only made my inferior eye lids swollen. Nothing escapes that feeling.
U.B I was online, And i wasnt even in my senses. I wasnt going to post this post, but i dont even remember doing it. It was the affect. Hmph. You don't have to be sad. I am fine.
If you were to measure love, how would you do it? How were you, to tell someone how much you love them? Denying all rules of the Supreme, to be with someone, you love. You are able to detach for sometime, and then? You stumble, you fall. You fall back where you were. Fall back in love. If you were to. Put yourself in someone else's shoes, would you react the same? Yes. I am trying. I am trying to be a good person. How much can you run from your past. Maybe i am running in circles, to hit exactly back into, what i am running from. Collision, perfectly elastic. Swinging like a pendulum. What if, you regret your past so much so, that you recede into believing the existence of yourself being flawed. No. I am not being poor little me. My past, my doings. My fault. I am sorry for it. I wish, it didn't come up again again like a bullet through the chest. I am sorry.
Missing the sneaky looks. The warmth that emitted from the sunshine smile. Compelling you to smile back, unconsciously. Nearly, having to be called out for, to divert your attention. How captivating your life was, even when you were sitting across. Wishing to be a prisoner forever...
Comments
I passed atleast. Only crying and crying had only made my inferior eye lids swollen. Nothing escapes that feeling.
U.B
I was online, And i wasnt even in my senses. I wasnt going to post this post, but i dont even remember doing it. It was the affect. Hmph. You don't have to be sad. I am fine.
lolz
oh kakay chad oye chill maar ;) ... LETS BE HIGH !!! am so low that am enjoying being HIGH after the joint !! :D !!
ok that was a lame attempt to make my self ... hmm forget it !!
Next time when u come online give me a buzz :) !!
hahahaha
Oh Well!
Ub.
Heh.
I will.
Yesterdaywasbetter.
Ha! I had a viva, that i actually passed.
uglyduckling.
I am awesomeness buhahaha
please cheer up eh!
Smiley nu likey it when ur sad :(
(((hugs)))
Yup it's oral and hard.
Ubee,
Thank you. :)
Smiley.
Don't worry. =) Please.
u did pass the viva though
so it's all cool na :)
ART
THOU!!!!!!!!
IM CHUN CHUN DEPRIVED!!!!!!!!111
Eeda.
You don't miss me. I am online now. And hm, you're not. I dont know where you are, i am around. I
m always around.