Personal.

Tears and lumps formulate, with thrashing force they come down.


Is it you or me?

Mr. New. Don't Break me, I'm already shattered.


"Sorry to be heavy, but heavy is the cost. Heavy is the cost."

Comments

Ubaid said…
Nobody will break you anymore coz you know naah key you have a guardian angel protecting you ;) !!

and nice to see you back

*hugz*
Eminu said…
not back! Absolutely not!

I'm better without this page.
Anonymous said…
Mr New?
I hope things work out.
DysfunctionaL said…
blogging is the shiz!
dont give it up!
Ubaid said…
waisey who is this MR NEW ;) ??
Unknown said…
omg.. u at it again ???

BOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
Anonymous said…
u cant resist can u?
Eminu said…
Anonymous, I can. That's the problem.

Ube, mr. new, is mr new.

Sami, Shh. = P
Ubaid said…
hmmm how is it going it with MR NEW ....

(whine: YOU DIDN'T WISH ME =[)
Maryam said…
I like your blog template. I shall ignore the fact that my comment is in NO WAY related to your post ^_^

=)
Eminu said…
Ub wish you for what?

Maryam, thank you so much = ) and its all cool!
Eminu said…
I truly didn't know. Happy birthday = )
Ubaid said…
it was on 3rd :-/ .... thanks anyways :-\

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four