Pestering?

They say things I don't want to believe. They say things that would hurt you, as they hurt me. Please let me in and tell me they are not true. Tell me that is not you, what they proclaim you to be.

Tell me you love.
Come back to haunt me.
I wanna go back to the start.




"Don't I can Take care of myself."

Comments

Ubaid said…
atleast you aren't dead as yet !
E said…
i love ubaid's ( complete utter lack of) optimism.

babe, don't let people's bull shit bring you down. people TALK. thats what they DO. ESPECIALLY paki people.
cuz they lack having their own life so they leech of others and spew bullshit and lies about everyone else.
remember the idle mind is a devil's workshop. dont get caught in that.

you're better, stronger and MUCH wiser than that.

dont belive in rumors, go directly ask the person him/herself acha?
Anonymous said…
i am glad i can access your blog again ^^
Eminu said…
Surprisingly I'm not. I thought I saw hope, but it was only a mirage.

Eeda. I don't know. If they want to tell, they'd tell. I'm just hoping its not true.

Anonymous. Somehow it feels good to see you comment on my blog = )
Ubaid said…
bacha hope is still there... Mirage don't last for long hope does...

and lolz for seeing anonymous comments you liking it wow :p ...

and HEYYY eedaa(bakri kahin ki who always speak's crap ;p) is right You're better, stronger and much wiser than that !! jaa ker pooch loo naah ...

and oh yeah kuch khaya piya kero you getting weak ;) !!

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four