Please tell me my way from here.
"Every night I empty my heart, but by morning it's full again
Slow droplets of you sleep in through the night's soft caress
At dawn I overflow with thoughts of us
An aching pleasure that gives me no respite
Love cannot be contained
The neat packaging of desire splits asunder
Spilling crimson through my days
Long, languishing days that are now bruised tender with yearning
Spent searching for a fingerprint, a scent, a breath you left behind."
- Shamim Sarif.
When I read this, all I could think was of you. How much time has altered you, into someone who hardly cares. Would you cry if I died today?
All I could think was of the time you left, my lovely Orange days of August that turned to rust, and with time even the rust plating eroded away.
Everytime I message you, I hope there is a little more you would say than what you mean literally, but hopes are meant to be thrashed; cruelly brought back to reality.
When you said you had written something for me ages ago, you held my hand and took me back. A tear drop glistened and dried on my cheek.
We broke down a while back, you seem healed, why don't I?
Spent searching for a fingerprint, a scent, a breath you left behind.
Slow droplets of you sleep in through the night's soft caress
At dawn I overflow with thoughts of us
An aching pleasure that gives me no respite
Love cannot be contained
The neat packaging of desire splits asunder
Spilling crimson through my days
Long, languishing days that are now bruised tender with yearning
Spent searching for a fingerprint, a scent, a breath you left behind."
- Shamim Sarif.
When I read this, all I could think was of you. How much time has altered you, into someone who hardly cares. Would you cry if I died today?
All I could think was of the time you left, my lovely Orange days of August that turned to rust, and with time even the rust plating eroded away.
Everytime I message you, I hope there is a little more you would say than what you mean literally, but hopes are meant to be thrashed; cruelly brought back to reality.
When you said you had written something for me ages ago, you held my hand and took me back. A tear drop glistened and dried on my cheek.
We broke down a while back, you seem healed, why don't I?
Spent searching for a fingerprint, a scent, a breath you left behind.