Bleargh.
Stars illuminating the darkened night sky, like drops of blood in a drained heart. Every cell's every nucleus dessicated of energy, to rebuild, to survive.
Everyone has a moment in life, where they're happier than ever. When your captivated with so much life that, when someone tells you, it's going to end one day, you don't believe them; you don't believe in death.
When I'm with you, I feel like I can die and that would be alright, alright.
Breathe in and breathe out, steps followed in order, or could be in reverse, Breathe out, breathe in.
Madness is a gift, I own. I can drive for miles in the heat and not think about anything, I even forget to look at the person's face sitting next to me, even though they're audible.
Betrayal by one person I never expected. Yes, blamed without evidence, but now I have evidence. I hate you, but your not worth that either. I don't think of you, only the times you repeatedly hurt me, and I hear of it.
Strangers occupy a vast amount of space, and you don't even know why they are there, but they partially loathe you and partially don't care.
4 am forever, why don't you listen when I'm calling out to you
My mind, my heart, my soul, abode to insanity and silence. Tears stuck to the lateral canthas of the eye, stubborn not to flow; they're not emotional tears, they are just the ones out of severe weariness and prolonged yawning
Weariness that is incurable, no sleep, no pill, no energy drink can make it go.
Your sprawled on your bed and you can't sleep.
Will someone hold my hand, while I try to fall asleep?
Everyone has a moment in life, where they're happier than ever. When your captivated with so much life that, when someone tells you, it's going to end one day, you don't believe them; you don't believe in death.
When I'm with you, I feel like I can die and that would be alright, alright.
Breathe in and breathe out, steps followed in order, or could be in reverse, Breathe out, breathe in.
Madness is a gift, I own. I can drive for miles in the heat and not think about anything, I even forget to look at the person's face sitting next to me, even though they're audible.
Betrayal by one person I never expected. Yes, blamed without evidence, but now I have evidence. I hate you, but your not worth that either. I don't think of you, only the times you repeatedly hurt me, and I hear of it.
Strangers occupy a vast amount of space, and you don't even know why they are there, but they partially loathe you and partially don't care.
4 am forever, why don't you listen when I'm calling out to you
My mind, my heart, my soul, abode to insanity and silence. Tears stuck to the lateral canthas of the eye, stubborn not to flow; they're not emotional tears, they are just the ones out of severe weariness and prolonged yawning
Weariness that is incurable, no sleep, no pill, no energy drink can make it go.
Your sprawled on your bed and you can't sleep.
Will someone hold my hand, while I try to fall asleep?
Comments
i found this really nice, yet morbid poem on this random blog along along time ago.
Tears fall from my eyes
Like rain drops
Falling from the sky
A rush of blood
Flows down my veins
My pulse grows faster…
I want to run,
From this air of hate and sadness
Tears still falling...
I find the gun
The gun my dad hid from me
Bang!
The bullet through my head
An end
To the misery and pain!
Vanished in thin air
My body numb
Lies on the floor
Cold in tranquil silence…
lets the tears flow.. they will definitely help you sleep.
And you are yet unknowing. Another facade, another bluff, Once more you are falling. Your smile spells despair, My laughter rings of sorrow. Bleakness is all but rare, When the heart is hollow.......
I'm devoid of inspiration; now the words no longer flow. Khair Take care of your self kiddo :(
Ubaid. If you wrote that, that is lovely. You of all shouldn't stop writing. = ) Promise.
I KNOW ONE DAY, the chun chun i knew, would return and i won't let this hope of mine die!!
So, you asked who am I? my existence is as meager as the flutter of a butterfly. Will my name suffice? Or do you want to know this person of person of flesh and bones. When i started commenting, i chose to write as anonymous; because I was afraid I might be bashed and ridiculed. I have had my share of hurt and pain but whomever i have touched have either moldered or keeled. And i have no one but my self to blame A while ago you asked me that who is going to heal you now? A question i pondered at, and the more i thought about it, the more i was haunted by the simplicity of it all. It only churned up past memories, I wondered how and why I can be happy and sedated knowing all well that remembering that fateful day will only bring about tears.
I gave up on that question, but I know the answer is right there in front of me, you and everyone, just that we are too sapped to realize it, if you manage to find out do tell me,
11th of July, Today is a very Holy Day, it can be felt, the weather in its own panache, the wind dangling with joy, hooting in love or is it only rising up to the occasion, the sinuous cloud thundering with gore, yet refusing to open up, waiting to shower panacea for the ones hurt, in heart or mind, doesn’t matter, only knowing how to heal, how to drench away woes with water.
I hope your prayers get answered on this auspicious day.
@Ubaid, that was crazily good. And you better not give up.. please.
@Anonymous.
I want to know. Whatever there is to know.
No nothing healed my pain today, nor it can any other day. I want you to write, because no one is going to ridicule you here. Haven't you seen the people here, they're all in some way heart broken, some just are heartless, but they are nonetheless supporters. They'll support you to write. = )
Love is such a bittersweet anecdote for every human, we crave it and once we have it, we're too overwhelmed to appreciate it. It's so fleeting yet so delicious.
Stay smiling.
well, i have stopped listening to people... and from now on i just write for my own self... so definitly i won't stop....
Bush. I'm SweAty = P