Going.
All the roots have softened and one by one they are all falling apart.
Can you save me?
Before its too late?
Angel wings spread over water worn wishes
Guarding the dreams and the things left unsaid
Here we are wandering, aimlessly roaming
Lovers who linger and never forget
Baby's got mama's eyes, she was always beautiful
When you hear his voice, feel his arms around you
You remember momma smiling a daddy's little girl
Bad weather, cold media storm
Can you save me?
Before its too late?
Angel wings spread over water worn wishes
Guarding the dreams and the things left unsaid
Here we are wandering, aimlessly roaming
Lovers who linger and never forget
She is everything to me, the unrequited dream,
the song that no one sings, the unattainable.
She's a myth that I have to believe in,
all I need to make it real is one more reason.
I don't know what to do,
I don't know what to do
When she makes me sad.
the song that no one sings, the unattainable.
She's a myth that I have to believe in,
all I need to make it real is one more reason.
I don't know what to do,
I don't know what to do
When she makes me sad.
Baby's got mama's eyes, she was always beautiful
When you hear his voice, feel his arms around you
You remember momma smiling a daddy's little girl
Bad weather, cold media storm