Runner.

There are blood linked characters from whom I run.
I deny our childhood together, I deny the love that runs in me for them.
It's not because of what they are.
It's because I run, instead of dealing.
I'm sorry guys for being what I am. I'm sorry Mom, for disappointing you. I'm sorry Aunty and Uncle.

Comments

Ubaid said…
oye grumpy chun chun... i love your dp...

and hmmm running doesn't help... face it... coz somehow its easier then running!!
Eminu said…
Thanks. = )

Somehow, I can't get myself to face it.
Ubaid said…
hold someone's hand... or find or make a motive... that would help you in facing it!!!


yaar or best thing to do is fall in love with your own self, like i have!! seriously apni kadar kerna seekh jao gi!!!
average said…
sooner or later you will have to. the sooner the better
Eminu said…
Haha, holding hands hurts, A lot.
Mujhey apni bahut kader hai :P of sorts.

Average.
Why is it so hard to face reality? When you know they're going to die soon, why form a link that will end?
Ubaid said…
*says in a very cheapoo styly* sirf hath hi pakro naaah :p :p :p

haan gee haan gee... i know very well key aap ko aap ki kitni kadar hai ;)

anyways, i consider you perfectly fine... we all have ups and downs in your case more downs per you aren't dead toh chalta hai ....

and where is your anonymous stalker :p
Aly said…
that depends, if you are holding his hand, or he is holding yours.
Eminu said…
Ubaid, Hana?
Where is he? He's around. I'm glad he is. I'm glad so are you.

Ali.
No one is holding anyone's hand, either way it is painful.
Ubaid said…
;) ... am always around :p

by the way i aced my alevel exams (in 2 months) :$ and oh yeah i got admission in LSE as well... thought would tell you :$

and well THANK GOD your comment thing looks a little happy :p
Aly said…
Ubaid, that is soo nice. Treat? what did u get (grades)?

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four