Drafts Two
Her heart drowns like a wrecked ship; no other direction to go but downwards, the inevitable fall.
Broken? A word too less to characterise the conniving events she suffered.
Loss? It is all that she remembers, what was once her own; something or rather someone you hold in your arms and proudly say, 'it's mine or that person belongs to me,' all lost. Like a mother who loses her only 'love struck' son to a woman. Often she sits, resting her head high on her knees and wonders; ponders her reason for the awfully grown distance.
How can one count all the reasons for the stretch, how is one to blame everything on one alone and not the other. Half and half.
Broken? A word too less to characterise the conniving events she suffered.
Loss? It is all that she remembers, what was once her own; something or rather someone you hold in your arms and proudly say, 'it's mine or that person belongs to me,' all lost. Like a mother who loses her only 'love struck' son to a woman. Often she sits, resting her head high on her knees and wonders; ponders her reason for the awfully grown distance.
How can one count all the reasons for the stretch, how is one to blame everything on one alone and not the other. Half and half.
Comments
I wonder where that somebody has vanished....
P.s "Her heart drowns like a wrecked ship; no other direction to go but downwards, the inevitable fall.
Broken? A word too less to characterise the conniving events she suffered." Said it all!!
Ubaid, the more I think of it, the more I want to be a writer :P But its the lack of comments and no attention that makes me believe I suck. So I'm bad at writing. =)
Not so sure. Not the coming two months atleast.
People usually follow through names and stuff, but you are lost in you... Woh toh mai houn who is a hardcore fan of yours, and friend too tabhi I like commenting and reading
Go surf the world, comment, let others know that you are ALIVE - or at least try to show that you are alive :)
Ana chahiye khwaab hahaha.
insaan ban jaa pls!!
-A