Mirrors are just blades.

It's a funny phase that I've begun living in.
Symphony with lyrics. Injections for wrong usage. Asking for time out's, 'cause that is what you think you need. You really don't need a time out from people M, you need a time out from yourself. Give your mind a rest.
Yes, rest? Rest in peace.
Waiting with anger. Waiting with pure jealousy. Jealousy and anger with sadness.
You and me. You and me. Me and you?
Eyes readers can't read eyes that are black full of nothingness. They can't read if they are blinded sometimes.
Stitches and ache. Stitches and needles. A seeming attempt for something, but it's not the truth. It was anger.
You calm me, yet you turn me into spires of fire.
No smoke. No ashes. Hearts don't literally burn. Helping.
Calling. Hiding. But even you stare hard into my eyes, you will find nothing. Perhaps tears that have yet to fall.
Ring a ring o'roses pocket full of poises, atishu atihsu we all fall down.
A pocket full of tragedies.
Celeb looking shades. Cousins that love you and who think you're the best.
Tequila shots. Pretence. Can you really see into my eyes and know what's wrong? I would say the most unexpected, but the chances are you won't believe it. If you don't believe it, I won't deny what you believe. So what happens to what I say? That just gets obscured into the dark of unknown. And the feelings felt are untold.

Oh hello. You. You are impolite, surly and astute. There are days you can make me want to pull my hair apart. Somedays, I think your voice is the best thing I've heard in days, but cruel. Heh- wrong English. See.
You can do yourself and me a favour.. Give yourself and me a good time. You read what I said, so let me know soon, are you in or are you out?

And you. You, I don't have words.

You are breaking and breaking and you don't know how else to express it. Your envy gives you chest pains and you can't fall asleep. Your rage gives you ideas, you cannot seem to handle. You want to be in that tranquil state of mind forever, but you don't know why.
7.26 - made her cry.

Good Night, it's going to be easier than the rest.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i like it.but i disagree not so random :)
Ubaid said…
"You are breaking and breaking and you don't know how else to express it. Your envy gives you chest pains and you can't fall asleep."


<3 <3
Ali said…
You never answered?

Why delete that poem?
Eminu said…
What did I not answer Ali?
Because, fun reasons.
sana said…
i wish it wasnt so hard.swear.

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four