Little.
I like to sit and observe little things about you.
I like to listen to what you have to say.
About everyone and everything.
I heard you last night so vividly.
About your friends and the ones you love a little more.
I sat there wishing, I could help you out. Help you with everything.
I wish there was little something special about me.
I miss you, mother.
It's a little too quiet for my liking. My heart is sinking, I do not want to go back. This month that was supposed to be an escape, wasn't really one.
Now I am just sitting here, missing you.
My heart is settling at the bottom of the ocean, deep into the sea bed. Will someone please help it survive?
Writer's block. This is as bad as it gets.
I like to listen to what you have to say.
About everyone and everything.
I heard you last night so vividly.
About your friends and the ones you love a little more.
I sat there wishing, I could help you out. Help you with everything.
I wish there was little something special about me.
I miss you, mother.
It's a little too quiet for my liking. My heart is sinking, I do not want to go back. This month that was supposed to be an escape, wasn't really one.
Now I am just sitting here, missing you.
My heart is settling at the bottom of the ocean, deep into the sea bed. Will someone please help it survive?
Writer's block. This is as bad as it gets.
Comments
And those who don't reciprocate even though they mean the world to you.
just a random question: have you seen salt?
No, I haven't. :) Why?
You should, with someone. will be worth it.
Lots of sadness.
When I have the time, chances are I'll probably will watch alone.
Don't you write?
I like when you sit and observe little things about me.
I like to say things when I know you are listening to me.
Even if the things I say are about others and not you...
I knew you were listening what I was saying last night,
About my life, about my friends, about the ones who are close to me.
I wish you would have helped me out,
I wish you would have heard every word this time...
But you left...
I know you miss her!
I miss my mother too, 21 years and now this distance is hard for me too...
It's a little too quite for my liking too...
My heart is sinking, it is like am falling.
I am missing you too,
I wish I'd know what is going on around us...
What I have done is unforgivable.
Sorry for choosing a sinking life boat.
It is just like a shred of light,
A glimmer of hope...
Enough to tempt,
Enough to provoke...
To test, to try
To battle these eyes
"Listen to your heart"
But what if it lies?
What if it listens to others,
Rather then mine...
Just like you,
I feel the pain, I know your pain...
I see your heart is settling at the bottom of the ocean, deep into the sea bed...
Why don't you let me save it?
Why don't you live with me?
Why don't you desire to survive...
But with me?
if you give me permission can I post this on my blog?
And, definitely one more post for me to look forward to =)