Broken and Blows? Brokenblows?
When you feel broken, is it possible to get a harder blow and fall down?
I felt a blow strong enough to put me down for the rest of the coming year.
When you get that vigorous blow, you might believe to forget why you were broken in the first place.
I haven't.
It's made everything a thousand times worse. Maybe the blow hadn't been so bad, had I not been broken.
This isn't the time, I said.
Perhaps had I dealt with it, right there and then I wouldn't have had the need to pay for the blow.
I felt a blow strong enough to put me down for the rest of the coming year.
When you get that vigorous blow, you might believe to forget why you were broken in the first place.
I haven't.
It's made everything a thousand times worse. Maybe the blow hadn't been so bad, had I not been broken.
This isn't the time, I said.
Perhaps had I dealt with it, right there and then I wouldn't have had the need to pay for the blow.
Comments
I like the idea of choo chooing trains. And I never thought a plane was one.
You don't make sense.
khair... bubbles kon hai?
magdalena i have to say, bubbles reminded of your old post.loved that one.You have one hell of a talent.
Shady, I also love that post! Your new post reminds me of it. I think :P
And talents fade. I can barely write to save my life now.
Khair. Mountains?
Who moves mountains? Haha. I assure you, I don't.
You have no inkling, how much it moves me till date.
So, thank you for that.
Magdalena, i believe you are suffering from the Dunning-Kruger effect:
'The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which an unskilled person makes poor decisions and reaches erroneous conclusions, but their incompetence denies them the metacognitive ability to realize their mistakes. The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their own ability as above average, much higher than it actually is, while the highly skilled underrate their abilities, suffering from illusory inferiority. This leads to the situation in which less competent people rate their own ability higher than more competent people. It also explains why actual competence may weaken self-confidence: because competent individuals falsely assume that others have an equivalent understanding. "Thus, the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others'
-Source wiki.
Whether i have a 'Y' chromosome, or not is still a mystery:P
Well, my friends call me 'Bubbles'
so you can guess.
Meri jan choro [:s]