Passive Aggressive Bullshit.

I spoke of circles and circles I go in.

An attempt for a simple explanation, turned its way on me. Did the hoo haa screaming and the screaming and the screaming and no explanation, but just a sorry. What a hoo haa.
Some wise words she said, some words of wisdom.
She said why do you come back to me when your relationship is breaking. Don't come back here because you won't find anything. Or it was something like that. There was more she said, but I can't seem to remember.
I can't help but blame you for my heart wreck. And anything that fixes my mess, leaves a little more than the last time.
My heart is breaking and it's capacity to bare pain is being challenged.
They say self destruction is wrong, but everything we do and every choice we make leads to what is wrong.
It feels like I haven't slept, I have but I haven't. I can't blame every bad relationship on the past, and before anyone tells me that, I think I already know.
So my head winds and unwinds but an ache is an ache. This wasn't even a relationship. This isn't a relationship. Friends we are, friends we will be. Will we? When you said we're nearing the point what I keep questioning, my sanity stumbled. Even though I question it, it doesn't necessarily mean that I am awaiting it. Perhaps, I am just too afraid of it.
Scared to death, because I don't want to lose someone who Cares.
You screamed and I listened, I shouted and you heard. Somewhere in between the screams and shouts, there was a plea, we both didn't recognise. A plea that would never be comprehended.

I am sorry for my demeanour.

Comments

Bubbles said…
I know EACTLY! what you are saying here.

I wish, i hope, and i pray it will get better.

'When you said we're nearing the point what I keep questioning'

I hope you guys get there sooner rather than later.
Eminu said…
Like I said, not a relationship.
Bubbles said…
I never said that, either.

I think, you know what i mean.
Eminu said…
Haha. You almost make me sound stupid.
Well I'm going to pretend you insinuated that and I corrected you.
Bubbles said…
Hmm chalo lets not aruge ;p Corrected, i stand.

Besides, the subtle and writ large meanings behind this post. This is one hell of a piece. [Y]
Eminu said…
That is a funny thing, you say it every time..
And I'm not saying for argument's sake. I mean it = ) =P
Bubbles said…
You find a little honesty funny, Strange one you are. *Sigh*
Bubbles said…
Eid Mubarak, i guess.. :)
Anonymous said…
i tht what you questioned was the end?
Eminu said…
Bubbles, to you too.

Anonymous, I don't get.
Eminu said…
Anonymous, the end is losing a friend..
Bubbles said…
Are you sure?

... It seems so much more. Atleast the questioning party expects so much more, yet it is still reluctantly un-delivered.
Eminu said…
Perhaps. Take it in anyway you like.
Bubbles said…
:( Then as the author, you must remove all the innuendos.

Eid Mubarak once again, have a nice day today :)
Eminu said…
Hahaha. Bubbles did you know, innuendos was my favourite word sometime back.
I even wrote a blog about it but I think I deleted it.
What makes an author a good author?

Eid mubarak to you too.
Bubbles said…
What makes an author a good author? Well, we can definitely discourse:)

But, you must let us read that post of yours, pretty please *bats eyes*
Eminu said…
I dunno when I wrote it, I don't know where it is. I think I Deleted it.

Um. Discourse?
Bubbles said…
Any new updates?

Btw, are you from Lahore?

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four