beats.

I expected many things from you. I expected many hurtful things from; you know me the best and you know exactly where it would hurt. I never thought you'd raise your hand to hit me. My reaction was to push you away, I didn't hit you back. I can swear to it, I didn't. If it did seem other wise, I'm sorry.
You raise your voice, I'll raise mine. You raise your hand and I will push you away, I can barely protect myself.

Love, this is not you and me.
We are better than this. I know, trust me I know, our time is limited.

Fuck this. You see I want to tell someone that we are losing grip and I am scared shitless that if you leave, I will have no one. The rest of the people in my life are temporary. They don't know when they plan to leave. But with you, I know that; wait let me correct that. I knew that we'd make it to some end. Some end of some year. Not end like this.We're best friends man, so what if you hit me. So what if I pushed you. We're not children anymore; we won't go cry to our moms. Actually I don't know about you :p haha Jk. No one reads this shit. And I can be open about what I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four