..Dil jaalnay ki baat kertay ho
There was a paragraph in this book we read and right before a paragraph my person wrote ' Dear M.'
"My father once told me that a happy ending is just the place where you choose to stop telling the story. So this is where I choose to stop. More things are still going to happen, of course, some good, some bad. Some things never get any better. When people die, they stay dead. None of us know why we love, or why we stop loving, or why everyone we love we lose."
I thought of how limited our time is and it made me awfully sad. I know what its like to lose people and for you, I would go that extra mile. Just for you. You'll never know I wrote this, but I am so afraid of losing you. I am most frightened to lose you. It doesn't matter who else wants to stay or leave, because I have loved you the most. Someone once loved me the most but I have undeniably loved you most.
I am also afraid of telling you this, because we don't really know why everyone we love we lose. Remember how in Greys, Yang says to Meredith that you are my person. Well you are mine. And you have no idea how grateful I was when you said," when the land beneath your feet collapses, I will be there for you."
Thank you for always being and loving me. For making me the better person I am today.
Forever yours,
M.
dil behlanay ki baat kartay ho
kiss zamanay ki baat kartay ho
Dil jalane ki baat kartay ho
ashianae ki baat kartay ho
dil jalanae ki baat karta ho
"My father once told me that a happy ending is just the place where you choose to stop telling the story. So this is where I choose to stop. More things are still going to happen, of course, some good, some bad. Some things never get any better. When people die, they stay dead. None of us know why we love, or why we stop loving, or why everyone we love we lose."
I thought of how limited our time is and it made me awfully sad. I know what its like to lose people and for you, I would go that extra mile. Just for you. You'll never know I wrote this, but I am so afraid of losing you. I am most frightened to lose you. It doesn't matter who else wants to stay or leave, because I have loved you the most. Someone once loved me the most but I have undeniably loved you most.
I am also afraid of telling you this, because we don't really know why everyone we love we lose. Remember how in Greys, Yang says to Meredith that you are my person. Well you are mine. And you have no idea how grateful I was when you said," when the land beneath your feet collapses, I will be there for you."
Thank you for always being and loving me. For making me the better person I am today.
Forever yours,
M.
dil behlanay ki baat kartay ho
kiss zamanay ki baat kartay ho
Dil jalane ki baat kartay ho
ashianae ki baat kartay ho
dil jalanae ki baat karta ho
Comments