respect..?
I heard you speak of how I need to have some self respect. I saw you ignore me when I told you I am not over you. You saw me cry and there was explosion of silence and when I repeated what I said, you said you heard me but chose to ignore me. Because you become a stranger when I say such things.
My already hurting heart, cracked a little and tears of sadness wanted to stream down but my will to be happy for the moment, created a vacuum and the tears were sucked back in. I would do anything for you and just to be a disappointment for you makes me sad.
I thought you would have wanted to see me, at least that is what it seemed like. When we said our good byes I cried a little, could you tell? What was it that you wanted to say. So I let you go, like I said on my previous post.
This is time out to be happy. The doctor said I was depressed. I wondered if I am
My already hurting heart, cracked a little and tears of sadness wanted to stream down but my will to be happy for the moment, created a vacuum and the tears were sucked back in. I would do anything for you and just to be a disappointment for you makes me sad.
I thought you would have wanted to see me, at least that is what it seemed like. When we said our good byes I cried a little, could you tell? What was it that you wanted to say. So I let you go, like I said on my previous post.
This is time out to be happy. The doctor said I was depressed. I wondered if I am
Comments