wounded.
Love.
Made to destroy every bit of you. I can remember having a conversation where you said there wouldn't come a time where we would have to choose. You said, you would choose me. You said you'd never be like her, you have turned out to be exactly like her. You have broken me even more, I loved you most.
Broken.
You've slithered me and then sliced me, decimated to a million little pieces. I still sit here thinking if I meant anything at all. If you would still come back, I know you won't, yet thinking of it makes me mad. I want to hold by your shoulders and shake the obstinacy out of you. How could you have belittle me so much. How could you have shattered my confidence, even worse than it had been before. Look into my eyes and tell me, I don't mean anything to you. Sadly, you will and tell me that.
Perhaps, I needed you to break me. Perhaps this crushing was much needed for my left over pride. My little self esteem cut into minus because I will still try a little more. There is no end, till you stop seeing the person. The count down begins, pretty.
Made to destroy every bit of you. I can remember having a conversation where you said there wouldn't come a time where we would have to choose. You said, you would choose me. You said you'd never be like her, you have turned out to be exactly like her. You have broken me even more, I loved you most.
Broken.
You've slithered me and then sliced me, decimated to a million little pieces. I still sit here thinking if I meant anything at all. If you would still come back, I know you won't, yet thinking of it makes me mad. I want to hold by your shoulders and shake the obstinacy out of you. How could you have belittle me so much. How could you have shattered my confidence, even worse than it had been before. Look into my eyes and tell me, I don't mean anything to you. Sadly, you will and tell me that.
Perhaps, I needed you to break me. Perhaps this crushing was much needed for my left over pride. My little self esteem cut into minus because I will still try a little more. There is no end, till you stop seeing the person. The count down begins, pretty.
“The Young Man came to the Old Man seeking counsel.James Frey.
I broke something, Old Man.
How badly is it broken?
It's in a million little pieces.
I'm afraid I can't help you.
Why?
There's nothing you can do.
Why?
It can't be fixed.
Why?
It's broken beyond repair. It's in a million little pieces.”
Comments
I know you? Did I ever know you?
I am sick of standing up, again and again. I have no other choice, do I? It's like when your mom tells you to do something and you don't want to do it but you have to. It's like that.
I don't know whether you know me or not. But I do, and it is not really that important.
The important this is for you to stand up again, like you have been doing for the past 5 years or so, whether you have wanted it or not. But i hope this time, you stand up for your self, and not for someone else. If it is the latter, you will end up falling even harder. You know what i mean :( and trust me, it pains me as well