I'm a little chicken.
Most nights I am too scared. It hasn't happened yet but it will. It might. The might is enough to scare me.
Most nights, almost all, I take a pill or two to sleep. Without them I am restless, anxious and the feeling of being scared is heightened.
Most nights, I am afraid of taking a pill; what if something happens and I don't wake up. What if my retrograde amnesia makes me forget.
He is sick. She can be sick. They both can be sick. I am scared. I am perpetually scared. I spend most of my time worrying than actually being there.. Do you understand how I feel? I guessed you wouldn't.
Hi. I miss you. Where have you been? Will you be around, like you used to be when he was sick. We got through it together.. Don't worry I'm not expecting it. And just saying that makes me expect just a little.
Hey. You do know.. I love you the most. Knowing you'll be gone, scares me. You are, and this goes without saying, are my person. I think I should be telling you that I am not feeling too good. But then again, you're not my boy friend. I will tell you, just not today, in a couple of days. When this feeling is not important to me.
Hello to self.
It'll be okay. This feeling of being scared. This feeling of being incomplete. This feeling of being lost. This too will pass.
Okay.
Most nights, almost all, I take a pill or two to sleep. Without them I am restless, anxious and the feeling of being scared is heightened.
Most nights, I am afraid of taking a pill; what if something happens and I don't wake up. What if my retrograde amnesia makes me forget.
He is sick. She can be sick. They both can be sick. I am scared. I am perpetually scared. I spend most of my time worrying than actually being there.. Do you understand how I feel? I guessed you wouldn't.
Hi. I miss you. Where have you been? Will you be around, like you used to be when he was sick. We got through it together.. Don't worry I'm not expecting it. And just saying that makes me expect just a little.
Hey. You do know.. I love you the most. Knowing you'll be gone, scares me. You are, and this goes without saying, are my person. I think I should be telling you that I am not feeling too good. But then again, you're not my boy friend. I will tell you, just not today, in a couple of days. When this feeling is not important to me.
Hello to self.
It'll be okay. This feeling of being scared. This feeling of being incomplete. This feeling of being lost. This too will pass.
Okay.
Comments