How to Handle it.
You Should Write, to handle stress.
I'm writing.
I think, i might just want to commit suicide, if i don't get into a dental college. Its not because i don't like my new university, and its not because i mind Telecommunications. Humans are made for change. Made in such a way, so as to adapt and adopt. So, knowing change is bound to happen, i am okay as far as I'm concerned with computers and not biology. It's not this. My petty little excuses for not wanting to bachelors, is crap.
I don't want to, is because of the shame that i have to face. All my life, I've been a science student. Biology being instilled into my mind since i was, 14. It's my system. The shame for not getting into "even" a dental college. I want to do dentistry.
The more i think about it, the more the dream feels far fetched. Further the distance, more i lose hope and want to stare at my computer. Just stare.
I don't want to get up and do any one's work. I don't want to socialise. I don't want to eat nor do i want to sleep.
I just want to be.
I don't want to see the day, my mom comes up to me and tells me. "Daikh lia hum ne tumhain. Kaha tha pass nahi ho gi"
I hate to tell you, but i told you so.
At Sehri, when i told her about how i got my work done for just applying and the number of days to my test. Her reaction was, tum tou fail ho gi.
True, i might. But please, i don't need more demoralisation. The worst part is. Its not how she thought of acting it out. It was her, involuntary, reflex action. That, it was all natural.
[More to Come Later. Not Now.]
I'm writing.
I think, i might just want to commit suicide, if i don't get into a dental college. Its not because i don't like my new university, and its not because i mind Telecommunications. Humans are made for change. Made in such a way, so as to adapt and adopt. So, knowing change is bound to happen, i am okay as far as I'm concerned with computers and not biology. It's not this. My petty little excuses for not wanting to bachelors, is crap.
I don't want to, is because of the shame that i have to face. All my life, I've been a science student. Biology being instilled into my mind since i was, 14. It's my system. The shame for not getting into "even" a dental college. I want to do dentistry.
The more i think about it, the more the dream feels far fetched. Further the distance, more i lose hope and want to stare at my computer. Just stare.
I don't want to get up and do any one's work. I don't want to socialise. I don't want to eat nor do i want to sleep.
I just want to be.
I don't want to see the day, my mom comes up to me and tells me. "Daikh lia hum ne tumhain. Kaha tha pass nahi ho gi"
I hate to tell you, but i told you so.
At Sehri, when i told her about how i got my work done for just applying and the number of days to my test. Her reaction was, tum tou fail ho gi.
True, i might. But please, i don't need more demoralisation. The worst part is. Its not how she thought of acting it out. It was her, involuntary, reflex action. That, it was all natural.
[More to Come Later. Not Now.]
Comments