To.
I know. It's different these days. Somehow i just want to be close to you. We've known each other since we were babies. Lost sometime in between. But when i say your family, you really feel that way.
Your mum is my khala.
Making flags and doing fashion shows together, in traditional clothes. Singing kehna hi kia, while sitting in the car boot, going to hot spot dhaba, for limo pani.
When i found out your going, i was happy. Yet, i wish you would be around, cause this city is as much of a stranger to me, as in actuality it isn't.
I will give your gift. I just hope, you like it.
But first let the gift be.
I'm being told to sleep. So i am..
Till tomorrow, then. Superstar.
When i found out your going, i was happy. Yet, i wish you would be around, cause this city is as much of a stranger to me, as in actuality it isn't.
I will give your gift. I just hope, you like it.
But first let the gift be.
I'm being told to sleep. So i am..
Till tomorrow, then. Superstar.
Comments