Forgive.
Forgive me if you see me as you do not want to.
Forgive me because I am going to change in unimaginable ways. I am apologising before the change comes around, so that you can expect what is to happen.
Forgive me because I loved you more and because the home is burning in flames and it's aftermath is a million motes of ashes and dust, small and greyblack.
Forgive me because I told you before hand.
Forgive me because I fell and hit the ground, dived into the concrete floor and damaged my soul.
Forgive me for my ravine behaviour.
Forgive me because, although its an inadvertent action, it still is kind of intentional.
Forgive me because I am slightly surly.
Forgive me, if the stories are manipulated and become rumours. Rumours that are true but manipulated.
Forgive me 'cause it hurts, not you but me.
Forgive me because I am going to change in unimaginable ways. I am apologising before the change comes around, so that you can expect what is to happen.
Forgive me because I loved you more and because the home is burning in flames and it's aftermath is a million motes of ashes and dust, small and greyblack.
Forgive me because I told you before hand.
Forgive me because I fell and hit the ground, dived into the concrete floor and damaged my soul.
Forgive me for my ravine behaviour.
Forgive me because, although its an inadvertent action, it still is kind of intentional.
Forgive me because I am slightly surly.
Forgive me, if the stories are manipulated and become rumours. Rumours that are true but manipulated.
Forgive me 'cause it hurts, not you but me.
Comments
- Buddha
Am i right?