A Paper To Scribble.

Do you reckon the silence in her eyes will find a beautiful song to sing? Do you think the shining loneliness in her eyes will find a home and her lips will turn a different direction and she'll learn to smile?
Her days passed, the dull grew into her skin and camouflaged as her own.

You didn't turn around to save her dying soul. A still form it turned, you'll never see her smile like she means it. A beautiful story of red faded to black.

You didn't catch her when she fell.
She fell into the spires of steel and died bleeding, calling out your name.

*You have the nerve to look me into the eyes and lie*

Comments

Ubaid said…
How are studies going?
Ubaid said…
Regret, anger, love, hate... But no life in your words.... No desire to be okay again, strong yet weak....
Magdalena said…
=)
I don't know Ubaid, I haven't been studying much. I don't want to.
Ubaid said…
Keep something of your own, a dream or a purpose....

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four