Silent Applause.

Her heart sighs, when the wind blows against her face with tiny drops of rain. She thinks of how things are happening around her and how they affect her. Loneliness, with some more loneliness, sadness, vulnerability, fury, agony.
If only she knew her own story she would speak of it, but she didn't have a story. It was all in her mind. She cried with and without reason. Small things that add up to be big things, that crush you. Some which she could tell, some which she couldn't and some she didn't realise herself.
As the days got closer, more melancholy her heart became. Aggravated and agitated, bright but faded. She made her way through by keeping her mind asleep to things she didn't find out , but she would want to know, because she knew she couldn't handle them.
So what if she knew her story, but couldn't speak of it.

It's shattering, but she wouldn't let you find out; because she cares for you too much. She'll save you, please let her.

Comments

Ubaid said…
Okay this was your typical writing which I love... it had a feel...

p.s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVNTjPiRpMs

and yes I considered it a writing, coz I know you are strong and you'll keep on fighting!
Eminu said…
Haha, Ubaid why do you try to boost up my moral and want me to write. Don't worry a lot of writings will be up on their way. I heard the song ages ago. =)
I love seeing you comment. I guess you're the only one.
Ubaid said…
Well I never knew I did this :p I just know that I try to be there for you... hahaha you must be thinking am a very chipku person coz its like 2 years abhi tak chipka hua houn :p :p

I'll be waiting to read :)

its an old song per I love! hayeee you expressing your feelings about me :p :p I LIKE I LIKES ;)
Eminu said…
Hmm, thank you. = )
Hahah, you almost say it like I am some mannequin who never expresses her feelings about someone.
Don't wait for it, the writing might not come around soon.
Ubaid said…
Naah... you aren't... but you express very less about your friends (yes am considering my self as your friend aiween muftii mai hi :p)

You will, but only when you desire... mayray kehnay naa kehnay sey kuch nahi hota :)
P said…
I've been a silent reader for quiet sometime and loved your writings.
But this one particular, i love alot which is the reason why i am commenting.
It touched my heart, Said everything I want to say, and the emotions you've put into this, I think I read all of them. Especially the very last line, at times it comes with a sigh and a plead.

<3
Eminu said…
P. =)
Thank you. Comment more though. I like seeing comments, that makes me happy.
=)

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four