A little disappointed.

I've known for a while that you left. You were to leave, I know that. When? I didn't know that. Now that you are gone, I feel a little free.
I feel heavily disappointed by the fact that you left, and that too without telling me. You said you'd be there for me.
'So where were you when all this I was going through?'

You said you'd tell me when you leave. You're the one who has been full of lies, all this time.
I really did love you.
I hope the best for you, the best there is out there. It's time now.
Time to let go off you and this blog. I started blogging because of you and I'll stop because of you.
Dost, take care.

'Since I could hold my head up high
And it's been a while
Since I first saw you
And it's been a while
Since I could stand on my own two feet again
And it's been a while
Since I could call you

And it's been a while
Since I can say that I wasn't addicted
And it's been a while
Since I can say I love myself as well
And it's been a while

But all that shit seems to disappear when I'm with you

And it's been awhile
Since I've seen the way the candles light your face
And it's been awhile
But I can still remember just the way you taste'


This is a little ode to the end of our friendship. Happy independence to you, for your new country.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Really even after what he did to you! Move on kid...
Eminu said…
If I could, I would. It's not like I am purposely just here.

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four